The DS-6500/6600 is a high speed, stand alone, programmable, fully automatic, Bates* Numbering System.
The DS-6500/6600 machine is specially designed to automate such jobs as Sequential Page Numbering (also called Bates* Numbering or Paginating), Document Labelling, Time and Date Stamping. It can also be used as a high speed Document / Page Counter. If you still do your Bates* numbering using a hand-held Bates* stamp machine, pre-printed labels or outside services, then check the capabilities of our DS-6500/6600 automatic Bates* Numbering System, and see for yourself how it can improve your Bates numbering process.
Are you based in the ideal market?
Pharmaceutical companies, Forensic labs, Medical records, Law offices, financial institutions, if so, then the following reasons is how it can help.
5 reasons to use the DS-6500/6600:
- Reduces processing cost of litigation documents.
- Increases productivity and reduces potential scheduling crisis's.
- Eliminates security and confidentiality issues.
- Allows printing any alpha-numeric information (page number, case name, time/date etc.).
- Very easy to use.
- Uses inkjet technology to print on the top or on the bottom of a page.
- The DS-6500 is designed to print on the letter size (8.5" x 11") documents.
- The DS-6600 is designed to print on the A4 size (210mm x 297mm) documents.
- Integrated auto-feeder (200 documents capacity).
- Throughput (up to 6,300 doc/hr).
- Keyboard programmable.